I am delighted to inform you that the York practice will reopen on Tuesday 16th June and the Wetherby practice is open for more of your needs.
At long last we are able to dispense glasses and sunglasses and have been given permission to start providing eye examinations again from next week (w/c 15th June).
Due to limitations on the number of people entering the practice we ask that you call or book online if you want to come into the practice, even if it just for a repair or adjustment. We are expecting the phones to be quite busy so please bear with us and we will answer your call as soon as possible.
A few important points
- We ask that when attending an appointment, you do so alone wherever possible.
- If you wish to choose some new glasses or sunglasses, we recommend that you arrange an appointment in advance as we need to strictly control the number of people in the practice. If you wish to bring another person with you when choosing new glasses, we will do our very best to accommodate this.
- Any glasses you try on will be held to one side and sterilised before being put back on display.
- Please sterilise your hands on arrival at the practice (we’ll provide hand-sanitiser) and wear a mask or face covering if you have one.
- Any procedures that involve close contact will be performed by our staff in full PPE for your (and the team's) safety.
- We are no longer able to accept cash payments and ask that you to use a card or contactless payment if possible.
- York will be open 9.00-4.00 Tuesday - Saturday (We apologise that for the time being we have decided to close on a Monday). Wetherby will be back to normal opening times from Monday 15th June.
We look forward to welcoming you back into the practice very soon.